Thank you for visiting the cookies policy of this website.
Form Submission Guidelines
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location details such as your address, city, or country
- Any other data such as personal preferences, requirements, or comments
Media Advertising Guidelines
Scott Buehler wants you to be comfortable and confident when using our website. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our website:
We do not make our advertising decisions based on political affiliations or in support of, or against, any political or religious group. We firmly believe in the right of free speech, however, we also believe we have an obligation to ensure our advertising does not appear in content that is detrimental to our brand values. As one of our “ISMs” states, we “Do the Right Thing” when deciding where our advertising messages will appear. This means we will not advertise within programs that consistently exploit excessive or gratuitous violence or sexuality, which demean or denigrate any religion, race, sex or which are otherwise lacking in good taste.
Should our advertising appear within programming content that violates these guidelines we will review the content in question and make decisions about the appropriateness of that program for future consideration.
Use of Your Personal Data
Scott Buehler or Guild Mortgage may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Web-related Information Collection
We use web beacons or pixel tags in conjunction with cookies on our website, including session ID cookies, non-persistent cookies. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser and load the pages according to a user’s preferences for that particular site, including the personalization of content.
Cookies are also used to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, the ISP’s domain name and country of origin, and the addresses of sites visited before and after coming to our site, as well as your “click stream” activity, meaning the paths taken by visitors to our site as they navigate from page to page and transactional attributes in accordance with information you voluntarily submit in the course of using our site. This data is aggregated for analysis to ensure proper functioning of our site, in terms of navigation and usability, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing activities. At no time do any of our cookies capture any personal information.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of our website, to improve its usability and for evaluating our marketing events. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies, however, can also have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how users use this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site and other information (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating how the site is used, compiling reports on site activity for us and providing other services related to site activity and Internet usage.